Sunday, January 31, 2010

5 things and a photo :)

After "all" the sleep I've had this weekend, this is about all I feel like doing (see picture below). :)

However, my friend Erin tagged me, and I hate to disappoint. So here you go:

5 Things
Instructions:1) Answer five questions with five answers.2) Tag five people

1. Where were you ten years ago?
I was halfway through my sophomore year at Mississippi University for Women. One of my favorite people and closest friends had died tragically that October, so it was a long, sad road to spring. I was majoring in public relations and minoring in social clubs. ;)

2. What is on your to-do list for today? Oh wow-- are you ready for some excitement? Let's see.....bathe both girls before bedtime, take a shower (yes, it actually makes the to-do list as an accomplishment when there's a new baby in the house), send my hubby to the store, keep the baby awake so that MAYBE she'll sleep better tonight, and call my mom. The end.

3. What five snacks do you enjoy? I am quite the junk-food addict, so try to keep your judgements to yourself on this one. I love anything chocolate, I'm addicted to cookies of almost any kind, and I also keep a supply of Gobstoppers handy. Yes, I'm serious. I also love chips and dip (again, I'm not picky), and I will fight for candy corn. Oh, and does Starbucks count as snack? It probably should, considering it has more calories than many meal options....if so, I'd like a peppermint mocha, please. :)

4. Where are five places you have lived?
Jackson, MS
Columbus, MS- oh, C-bus, how I miss thee
Southaven, MS
Houma, LA
Inverness, MS

5. Name five things you would do if you were a billionaire.

I would donate A LOT of money to a variety of places. Some, but not all, include: The W, NMS Chrysalis, St. Jude, the March of Dimes (in honor of the LeBlanc babies, of course), the Palmer Home, etc.
I would send Lee to medical school to see what great things he might discover with the oh-so-impressive mind God has given him.
I wouldn't work again until my girls are in high school and are too busy to need me at home all day. However, I would volunteer as often as my schedule would allow.
I would take Libby to Disney World while she's still young enough to believe in fairy tales whole-heartedly.
I would take guitar lessons so I can finally do my Gibson justice, and I would buy a super fancy new camera.

The five people I would like to tag are:
1. Blair M.
2. Heather L.
3. Rox W.
4. Jordan R.
5. Andrea R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.