Friday, November 26, 2010

Flashback Friday

Well, we survived. Two babies and our first Thanksgiving was quite the success.
I will upload pics tonight, but for now, I leave with you with THIS Friday flashback:




I know my face is funny, but please also notice the condition of my tire. The only word that comes to mind when I see this picture is shredded. Lovely. What makes this story even 'better' is that it was about a hundred degrees, and I had a fancy schmancy birthday cake in my front seat...melting. Fabulous, fabulous day, folks.

So, today we're off on an adventure: me, the Lib, and mi madre.
It's bound to be fun, and there will be Starbucks, so I'm excited already.

Oh, and in all your mad black Friday rushing and whatnot, how's about you find a minute to enter my giveaway? It ends tonight at midnight.....and it sure is cute.
You can enter here.
And another one is starting very, very soon-- I still have several more until Christmas.
And, I'm starting to fill my January and February spots-- if you have a business or item you'd like to offer, let me know.
Happy Black Friday to you, and you, and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.