Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much is that doggie in the window???


So, I'm taking a break from the crafting...and the coughing...and the nose blowing...and saying "NO" and "Please stop that" to talk to you for a second and to show my new favorite holiday book:


Holiday drama. You got that right, little Llama. More to come on this soon. It deserves its own post, people.


Moving on to my little blue eyed one. She is in fact a baby girl, lest she be mistaken for a puppy.


Seriously, I know teething is hard work, but must it drive her to chew. on. everything.
and drool on every square inch of my home? I think not.


She carries this (or a version of it) around in her mouth from morning 'til night.


Good thing I'm a puppy person.

Oh, and don't forget my giveaway-- super cute. You need to enter. Yes, I mean you.

As soon as I can stop blowing my nose long enough, I promise to send some craft posts your way.
And if THAT doesn't make you excited,
the fact that Lib's first loose tooth is hanging by a wee little thread should.
Later, peeps; I've got some tooth pullin' and nose blowing to take care of at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have some great giveaways for $100 Target Gift Card and more upcoming :)

    -Ai Mei
    StudentSavingBucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE Llama Llama in our house!!! And Hollyn gets cuter and CUTER by the picture.

    She and my Kimber would make great, drooly, friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.