Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If You Give a Kid a Camera....

If you give a kid a camera, she's gonna take pictures in your car....


....and you can bet she'll document just how messy your back seat is....


....and she'll probably take  a picture of the back of your head while you're driving....


...and she's bound to try to make her red glitter headband into a work of art....


...and she'll capture her little sister's milk face...


...and you can pretty much bet on a picture of this....


....if you give a kid a camera.


Happy Tuesday. Wanna know how you can make your Tuesday even better????
How about by entering my giveaways? I have two going on right now; you can find them here and here.


2 comments:

  1. Ha! I have nearly all of those pictures, but about 24 of each. It's like they're trying to shoot individual video frames. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the perspective we get from seeing the pictures my son takes.

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.