Saturday, December 11, 2010

Keep Your Hands Off My Poof

Let it be known to all that my baby is a super star.
Last night she totally rocked it in our local high school's Christmas show.
She was one of the five hula hoops for their 50's version of Twelve Days of Christmas.


Seriously, I'm not sure the free world is ready for all this cuteness.


She even had her own cheering section.



And she hula hooped like a champ....


...I epecially loved the part where she whacked the girl next to her. Nice.

And then there was the part where after the show she stripped in the middle of the aisle to put her blue jeans back on; can you say BABY GOT CLASS?


Libby and her bff thought the show was fabulous.


Of course, so did Lib's godmother and MY BFF, the hilarious Aunt Becka.


Let me just say that it's always an adventure when she's involved. I mean last night alone consisted of stripping in the aisle (that was only Libby, of course), cruising around with the trunk open, parking in Europe and hiking two miles to the car, having three conversations at the same time, meeting Maw and Paw, and finding a random man's cell phone in the parking lot. Don't worry, it wasn't a bomb.
Good times, good times.

But, I have to say, the highlight of the evening was Lib's poof.
It pretty much stole the show.
I think even Pink Lou Lou herself would be impressed with my mad poofing skills.


In fact, it got so much attention that Lib felt the need to make a public service announcement in regards to how she feels when people randomly ask her if they can touch it.

Here you go, folks:



And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments:

  1. Funniest night I've had in a LONG time. And in case you're wondering, the owner of the cell phone was not a murderer or even a weirdo. Not nearly as entertaining of a person as the lady who eats fried chicken off her car hood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I LOVE this!!! Precious!! Thanks for the shout out! You make me proud ;)

    Ps she is adorable!! Gotta teach em young about that poof! Haha

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.