Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 in my 30's: 1 Down and 29 To Go

In case you missed my 30 in my 30's post, here's a quick recap:

In honor of turning thirty-one this past Friday, I've made a list of thirty things I hope to accomplish in my thirties.

And seeing as how yesterday I crossed one off, I'd say I'm off to a pretty good start.

You see, for my birthday this year, the Mr. (that would be Lee, for those of you who may not know), did something I thought he would NEVER do....something I've been begging for relentlessly asking for since just after Libby was born six and half years ago.
And it looks like the pleading and reasoning and all out begging finally paid off, because yesterday I got this:



Bloggers, meet Doc, the newest addition to our family.
Happy birthday to me.


In case you can't tell, he's a Boston Terrier, and he had me at puppy breath.


Can you say,
"I absolutely adore this dog"????



Because I so do...and so do Libby and Hollyn, who is already saying DOG after meeting him yesterday afternoon.


Lee is falling in love a little more slowly, but I'm sure he'll be there soon.


And in true McCall fashion, we just so happened to get our puppy during the weekend that they are predicting the worst winter storm we've seen in a long, long, long time, if not ever. Never a dull moment at our house, folks. The weather man says we may get up to six inches of snow today, which I'm sure will do WONDERS for our house-training.


Poor Doc.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a puppy to cuddle.

Happy Sunday funday to you and you and you.

And #6 on my list, you're outta here.
One down, and twenty-nine to go.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!! Doc is soooooo cute! Congratulations on your new addition. And good luck in this snow! Perfect time to teach him about snuggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new puppies! We got "Guinness II" on Christmas Eve and she's been a delight. Have fun with Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH!!!! disgustingly cute!! seriously - what a SURPRISE!!! Congrats on your new family member and snuggle buddy!!! Sounds like you had an absolutely AMAZING birthday!!! Thinking of you - much love, h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower! Greatly appreciate the follow back. Happy Friday!

    http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
    Free Blogger Templates, Buttons, and Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower- That dog is as cute as can be!!!

    Clay

    http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-do-i-know.html

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.