Sunday, February 20, 2011

This Momma Likey: For the Dog Child




1- Super cute dog bed from here
2- lovely dog dish from here
3- Amy Butler fabric collar from here
4- Oh my word at the dog hat from here
5- When Pigs Fly dog toy from here
6- Yummy yum dog treats from here


And the top two items on my wish list for the dog child:



How stinkin' cute is this little hook for your collar and leash? Love, love, love. You can order yours here.





And every dog needs a stylish ID tag. This happens to be my personal fav. Agree? Thought you might. You can order yours here.


So, you know I'm gonna ask-- what are YOU loving for YOUR dog child?


Here's hoping you've had a fabulous weekend.
And be sure to come back tomorrow for an Africa shirt update.


4 comments:

  1. aww so cute! I love doggie stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! You're right! The "hello, my name is" dog tag is too cute. (& I can't say that in my head without it sounding like Slim Shady...nice).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name tags might also be good for my kids...Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.