Friday, April 8, 2011

On the Road Again

Tomorrow I will be on the road {again} for the third day in a row.
Thankfully, we're headed to visit our favorite couple.
Seriously, everyone needs a couple friend. By this I mean a couple with whom you and your spouse are equally friends-- they're not 'his' friends or 'her' friends; they're OUR friends.
And we love them.
And I can't FREAKING WAIT to see them tomorrow.
There will be pictures soon.

Until then, I leave you with a few random thoughts:

*I'm even more excited about the HOMEMADE CD SWAP today than I was yesterday when I posted it. If you're thinking about, sign up already and make. my. day.

*We're headed BACK to see Lib's allergist next Wednesday for some serious allergy testing. He's calling in reinforcements. And it's not gonna be pretty. Please start praying now.

*I'm the market for a new camera. Think DSLR. It's like shopping for a Lexus, only better.

*I got a new pair of Tom's today. And I'm pretty pumped about it, partly b/c somewhere out there a kid is gonna get a new pair of shoes for free. And that makes me happy.

*Doc is almost officially, 100% house-trained, and I am ecstatic about it.

*Yesterday while shopping out of town, I was recognized...not as McCall, but as 'the girl with the blog'. Wow is all I have to say about that.

Happy weekend-ing to you and you and you.

And I PROMISE that very, very soon I will be delivering a post about Kenya and the library that needs OUR help to fill it with books. Trust me when I say it's worth waiting for, folks.

And one more thing before I go:



Kristen has ALMOST met her goal for her mission trip. If she can sell THIRTY-FIVE more bracelets {at only $5}, she will have earned ALL of the money she needs for her trip. Could you would you want to help? You can buy one (or make a donation) using the paypal button on my sidebar. Think about it?

1 comment:

  1. If you're in the market for a DSLR camera, look into the Canon Rebels. (Some people prefer Nikon, but I've always been a Canon fan.) The new Rebel T line has video capabilities as well. I'm drooling over the T3i...it will come to live with me one day!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.