Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

I am a confident person.
Seriously.
It's true.
Although I for sure think there are some things I'd like to improve (such as being neater, returning phone calls in a more timely manner, and not freaking out every time I lose something), I am generally happy with the person I have grown to be.

However, this doesn't mean for a second that I don't sometimes daydream about the things I'd change if I could. And if I needed inspiration, I'd have to look no farther than my friends.

If it were possible, here's how I'd get by with a little help from my friends:



....Shelby's hair....


...Michelle's photogenic skills....


...Kara's strength....



...Janelle's amazing listening skills....


...Rebecca's ability to go with the flow....


...Blair's figure (I mean seriously-- look at how adorable she is preggars. Now please imagine how stinkin' cute she is otherwise)....


.....Casey's sense of style....


....Erin's mile long eye lashes....


....Meg's uh-may-zing blue eyes (and freckles)...


....Kristen's abs....


....Megan T.'s artistic skills....


....Rachel's musical skillz (that's skills with a Z)....


...Melissa mothering ability.....


....Peyton's ability to drop it like it's hott......



...Heather's ability to run like the wind (seriously, I think she can so do this)....


....and Molly's sweet, sweet smile.

And never fear, my friends are nice.
 If you like their traits as much as I do, I'm sure they'll share.

Happy Saturday to you and you and you.

And in case you're wondering, the Lyme is in full swing, and that means I'm one sleepy girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.