Saturday, June 11, 2011

Come One, Come All

The carnival is in town, and Libby literally could not wait.
She is such a daredevil, despite the look of fear on her face before riding her very first roller coaster.

Thanks again, Miriam, for being brave enough to tackle this with the Libster.
My back thanks you.


I have to admit, as a mom I was a little hesitant to let my child ride something that is assembled in under an hour.



Fortunately, fun was had by all.....
despite the rather rough crowd and semi-raunchy music.

And thanks to Rachel, the evening even included jazz hands.


And if there's ever a potato sack race, my kid will be all about it.


Happy weekend-ing to you and you and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.