Tuesday, October 18, 2011

As Happy As Hollyn in Her Minnie Mouse Shirt



Seriously, my kid LOVES Minnie Mouse. While I don't get into characters all that much, there's no way I could deny the look on her face when she sees her beloved Minne. Oh. my. word. We're talking true L-O-V-E here, folks.

Here are some things that are attempting to make me as happy lately as Hollyn's Minnie Mouse shirt makes her:

*Last week was homecoming, and Libby was one cute rockstar.



*Friday night's football game was fun for all but mostly for Hollyn, whose fence stance had me laughing like no other.





* 'Kisses From Katie' has finally been released, and I CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on a copy.




* Nutella Snack Packs-- Love, Love, Love.


*The fact that Christmas will be here before we know it...and I've already bought five presents!







* The fact that this is my screen decor at work. It just makes me smile, you know?


What's making you extra happy this week?

Here's hoping your Tuesday was t-totally awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.