Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Came Early

Since we knew this week would be on the hectic side, what with Libby having her tonsils removed and whatnot, we shopped til' we dropped last Saturday. Mom had Libby, and Lee and I had Hollyn.

And can I just say that I think if there was a 'Toddler Trooper of the Year' award, I think this little girl would bring home the gold?

Anywho, our day looked a little something like this:





Are YOU out and about this black Friday?
What was your best score?
I'll just sit here and live vicariously through you while I nurse the Libster back to health...
oh, the many, many joys of motherhood.

P.S. Are you lovin' my new Africa shirt? If so, you can order yours here. Fortunately for me, I won mine via a giveaway here. Yay for giveaways and supporting adoption!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.