Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Lovelies as of Late


Here lately Libby Baker is loving:

-root beer floats from Sonic
- Ramona books
-Christmas movies
-hot chocolate
-Nutella
-Hello Kitty band aids
-Christmas lights
-learning about math at school
-wearing dressing
-smelling Christmas candles



Here lately Hollyn Reed is loving:

-playing fetch with Doc
-anything that even resembles a ball
-her babies
-marshmallows
-chocolate milk
-Minnie Mouse
-wearing Mom's shoes
-sitting under a bank, or as the rest of the world calls it, a blanket
-picking out books for Libby to read to her
-rubber duckies


Here's hoping your Wednesday was a-ok.

And today I ask: what is YOUR favorite family Christmas tradition????
I'll be blogging about mine later this month...

Oh, and you see that little bow in Libby's hair?
Up close it's some kinda cute. Tomorrow I'll be giving you the details.
See you then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.