Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Reesie Roll-Ups

Everybody loves Reese's, right?
I mean, isn't that universally understood?

No?

OOOOKKKKKK....then let's just say that everyone at MY HOUSE loves Reese's; that better?


Well, here's a little something to help grow that love:



Three ingredients:

1. Reese's
2. Crescent rolls
3. powdered sugar



Libby made these ALMOST all by herself. She unwrapped the Reese's, unrolled the crescent rolls, and wrapped them up. I put them in the oven and baked according to the instructions on the crescent rolls.

We let them cool and then covered them in powdered sugar.


And there you have it.

I got this recipe from a friend for-ev-er ago, but I've seen it floating around Pinterest some as well.
Ah, Pinterest, my favorite way to waste time.

Update on Libby:

She slept through the night and ate ice cream for breakfast this morning; I think it's safe to say she's starting to feel a wee bit better.

Here's hoping your Wednesday is wonderful.

What are you MOST looking forward to tomorrow?
The family, the friends, the food?
I'd love to know.

Lee and Hollyn will be going to his parents' house, but Libby and I will be here eating popsicles.

Regardless of what you do, I hope it's wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.