Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This Used to Be a Diaper Box.....


See this pretty new storage I've added to my kitchen?

In its former life, it was a diaper box from Target.

Here's how I took it from trash to treasure:

-I cut off the four flaps on the top.

-I painted the Target diaper box so that the bright yellow wouldn't show through the burlap. I used grey, but any neutral color would have worked.

-I hot glued the burlap to the box.

-I added the bells and whistles (aka ribbon and felt flowers).

And they lived happily ever after.

The End


Today I finished Nicholas Sparks's newest book....not sure how I feel about it. Am the only one who has ever felt this way about a book? I'm thinking surely not....

And am the only one indulging in The Bachelor this season?
Poor, poor Courtney. Monday night's episode made me want to the change the channel.
You too? Good, let's be friends.

What should I read next? Ideas?

Here's hoping your Wednesdayy is wonderful and free from trashy television and books that leave you with a bad taste in your mouth.




Today I'm sharing this project here, here, here, and here.

1 comment:

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.