Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Difference a Year Makes


This was my daily life last year.


It's okay; you can be jealous.
Really, I get it.
Messy babies are cute.....especially when you aren't the one having to clean up their messes.


And while I'm in no rush for her to grow up, this is one area of growth I will gladly welcome to our home.


Less mess; more funny moments.


For reals, this kid is some kind of funny.
The other day she woke up in the middle of the night and somehow magically ended up in our bed.
Still not sure how that happened.
Anyway, I woke up the next morning to her saying,
"Mom, smell my stinky feet. Smell 'em, Mom. They're stinky."

Silly, less messy than before, baby.
Oh, how I love her....and all of her messes....and her stinky feet.

What are YOU loving today?
Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.