Monday, June 11, 2012

Things I'm Loving Lately and a WINNER


Believe it or not, I am thinking about things other than our upcoming trip to Uganda. Really, I am. I promise. Maybe not very often or for very long, but there are some others things on my mind these days. 
And here lately, I've discovered five new things that I cannot get enough of lately. 

In no particular order: 

1. Teva's
I sported a pair of these in the eighth grade and recently just ordered a new pair with plans to wear them in Uganda. Well, I've basically been wearing them every day since. AND, I found a brand new pair on Ebay for $20. Ask me if I was excited. 

2. Macadamia Hair Oil



My hair and I rarely see eye-to-eye. However, this good stuff is acting as the mediator we've been needing to help work through the rough spots in our relationship. I love because it doesn't just help my hair from one wash to the next; it actually changes the texture of my hair. It's LESS frizzy and neurotic than it was a few months ago before I discovered this little peace keeper. I say LESS because my hair is frizzy. Period. But, I'm seeing more improvements with this than anything else I've ever used. And it's not overly expensive. Win win if you ask me. 

3. Granola Squares


Love, love, love these. Can't get enough. May or may not be stuffing my face as I type this. 

4. Aguafresh Isoactive



I'm not usually loyal to one toothpaste. I literally go to the store and choose whatever catches my eye or is on sale...until now. LOVE this toothpaste. It's very foamy and leaves my mouth feeling sparkly clean. And this is a good thing for all involved. 

5. Barney Butter


I started this when I was doing the Whole 30, and now I crave this stuff. Although it's almond butter, I promise you it tastes like the most amazing peanut butter ever. I may or may not have bought an entire box the last time I went to Fresh Market and may or may not have packed half of said box in my backpack for Uganda. LOVE IT. 

And before I go tonight, I want to send a big congrats to JANELLE KEITH who won my summer reading giveaway! CONGRATS to you, sweet friend of mine!

And, this is my final reminder: 

Our Africa t-shirt sale ENDS TOMORROW! If you've been meaning to place and order and just haven't yet for whatever reason, this is your last chance. And THANK YOU times a million to everyone who has already placed an order. I literally cannot find the words to express how blessed I have been through each order. You guys are the best. Ever. For real. 

Happy Monday to you and you and you!
TWENTY DAYS UNTIL WE HEAD TO AFRICA!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.