Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tying It All Up

Today Libby and I would like to introduce you to our newest (and almost last) fundraising endeavor for our upcoming trip to Uganda to serve with Sixty Feet

We are selling these little numbers: 


They are super soft, super stretchy, and super in style, if that's your thing. 


The best part? If you have hair like mine that creases if I even look at it funny, these hairbands are NO CREASE!



I've also been told they help you not get headaches like some hairbands are known to cause. 

And Libby wants me to add that they make cute bracelets as well. 


If you're not up and up on these, they are all the rage among high school and college girls here in Mississippi.
And might I add that they sell for $3 EACH in Oxford? 
Seriously. 

We can surely beat that offer. 


We would like to propose a bag of FIVE bands for $7.00. 

Each bag has a random assortment of colors, but if there's a certain color you're looking for, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. 

You can pay via paypal or stick some dinero in the mail. If you need my address, just email me at mccallald@yahoo.com. Once you've paid, I'll stick a bag in the mail to you. 

Thanks again for your OVERWHELMING support as we try to help others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.