Monday, November 12, 2012

Gah, I'm a Slacker, BUT....


So the blogging break was unplanned. Sometimes those are the best kind because they mean that I was busy. And busy can be good, especially when it involves visiting some of my favorite people and working for Noonday

Here are some of the things I have been meaning to blog about though... 


Last week was my girl's third reading fair. Second grade reading fair brought her a second place ribbon. 


She was super excited, and I think her project is her cutest one yet. LOVE her love for reading and her desire to work hard. 

Know what else I love? 

Old friends, specifically visiting with my oldest friend and her newest addition. 


Heather and I had the best time catching up while her little miracles played under foot. I so wish we lived closer and could visit more often; there is just something so comfortable about being with someone who has known since before you could hold a pencil.


And last but not least, this little one.... oh, I could just squeeze her. 


I seriously think this shirt was made with her in mind. Candy is the end-all be-all for Hollyn. 

In other news, please keep sending up prayers for my grandmother, as she still has a very long way to go. 
And THIS week I'll be back on the road with Noonday. 
This time I'm headed to the great state of Alabama to catch up with a high school friend I haven't seen in forever and to visit with the girl who knows me better than any other, the infamous Kara Leigh. 


So excited to giggle 'til I cry and stay up way past my bedtime. 

I promise to be back later this week with a big post about Malawi. 

Until then, happy happy happy to you and you and you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.