Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Think I'll Have Two



I have a sweet tooth. 
By that I mean, I crave chocolate....like all the time. 
Seriously, I LOVE it and can't seem to get enough some days. 
While I usually try to resist, sometimes I just have to say YES. 
And when I do, I often want brownies. 
The problem here is, the stars rarely align, and I rarely have a box of brownie mix when I finally decide to cave and give in to my cravings. 

So, today I give you the best MADE FROM SCRATCH brownie mix this side of the Mississippi. 
These brownies are seriously good, 
and I love that I always have everything on hand that I need to make them. 

Try and see for yourself. You can thank me later. 

Recipe: 

2/3 cup oil
3 rounded Tbl. cocoa
2 cups sugar (or sugar substitute-- I said they were good; I never said anything about healthy)
4 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour (plain)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

Stir all and bake in a greased pyrex at 350 for about 30 minutes. 

You are so very welcome. 

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, I'm making some of these for the kids' birthday party - in cupcake form. dairy free and YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.