Wednesday, October 9, 2013

30's In My 30's: #5 and a BIG FAT THANK YOU


First and foremost, I just want to hug everyone who helped make our Little Houses for Emily fundraiser such a huge success. Thank you, thank you, thank you for saving your pennies in September for my girl! I can honestly say that I cried more last week than I ever have in my entire life. 
Seriously. 
'Weeped like a big ole' baby' is really the only way I know to describe it. 
High fives and bear hugs are headed your way. 


And next, you may have seen my 30 in my 30's list that I made following my thirty-first birthday. 
Well, this past weekend I was able to mark off one of the items I was the most excited about completing. 

#5: Take Libby to her first concert. 

We got dressed up.....


...headed out of town.....


...and rocked out to Britt Nicole and Casting Crowns. 


It was a late birthday present that did not disappoint.

My girl knows how to appreciate an acoustic guitar and dance until her feet hurt. 
And I couldn't possibly be more proud of her. 

I'll be back tomorrow with some fun family news (not adoption related...although praying for some of that soon). 

I'll also be busy doing this tomorrow: 


If you're on Instagram, check out my canvas auction tomorrow. 
They make great Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, baby gifts, and just because gifts. 

Happy Wednesday to you and you and you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.