Monday, October 21, 2013

Spending Freezes Aren't Very Fun

I am on a spending freeze...indefinitely. 
I am buying what we need, and we will have a small Christmas of sorts. 
But our pennies are going to a bigger purpose these days. 
Her name is Emily, and she lives in Congo. 

You know how when you're trying to NOT do something it's always extra hard? 
No sugar, and a girl brings cupcakes to work. 
No coke, and they're giving away for free at the festival. 
Welcome to my life. 

Here are some things I'm loving and not buying these days: 


*Seriously, I need this. I love it. It speaks to me. We belong together. Except not right now. I guess that makes us star-crossed lovers of sorts. You can find it here. 


*Oh, sweet patterns. You can find it here. 


*Fancy, right? Am drooling over the colors in this one. You can find it here. 


*this super cute couple's journal. How precious is THAT?!? You can find it here


*this amazing globe canvas. I ADORE it. You can find it here. 


*My hair hates me. I may hate it back. And I'm thinking it's time I become a grown woman and purchase a good blow dryer, one that might actually have the ability to make my hair look even half way decent some days. This too will have to wait. My girl is worth the frizz. But if you are in the market for a good one and have unruly hair, save the time and trouble. I've done the research for you. Pretty sure this is the blow dryer of your dreams. You can find it here

As much as I love this stuff, I love my girl more. 
Period. 
Always. 

The pretty goodness will still be there once she's home. 

But that doesn't mean I can't look, right? 


1 comment:

  1. I think I need one of each too! Haha I totally understand what you mean about cutting stuff out and then temptation comes and crushes you like a huge wave over and over. When are you supposed to get your baby girl?
    -Stephanie @ meetwithasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.