Monday, July 14, 2014

Buying kleenex by the bundle.



Two days-- that's all that stands between me and Africa. 
To say I'm excited is such an understatement. 
In case you didn't know, I love almost everything about this land far, far away. 
The thought of standing on African ground and breathing African air--- it's almost more than I can handle. 

And while I won't be seeing my girl, I will be closer to her than ever before. 

Please pray for my heart on this trip, as I'm sure being close to her will be hard on me. 
Please pray for my girls and husband at home. 
And please pray for our group. 

Oh, those Noonday girls. 
I CANNOT WAIT to spend time with them. 
And did I mention my best friend is coming along this time? 
It feels like Christmas. 


It's going to be epic, and I can't wait to share it all with you just as soon as I get home. 

You can follow along with our trip on Instagram at #noondayrwanda. 

And if you'd like to read more about how this trip is a dream come true for me,
 you can find that here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.