Monday, January 23, 2017

Eight months home.

Eight months. 

I can't believe she's been home that long. 
It seems like yesterday when I first saw her face.

To say she's amazing would be such an understatement. 
This little girl is so smart, so funny, and so perfectly made for our family. 

She is our little balancer. 
She brings out the best in Libby and plays for hours on end with Hollyn, 
and I just couldn't be more in love with her. 

I know this sounds so rosey, but she fits to seamlessly into our family. 

Her English is amazing. 
She said MIXING last week. 
Such a big word for such a little girl. 
She also asked me why the snowman was wearing a hat, but that's neither here nor there. 


Sharing Christmas with her has been one of my favorite things we've done so far.
Although I must say, have you ever tried explaining all of the Christmas traditions to someone who's completely unfamiliar with our Christmas traditions?
It's actually harder than you may think.

I'd be lying if I said it hasn't be an adjustment;
adding a person of any age to your family requires making some changes.

But at the end of the day, she is one of my best YES's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.